Monday, July 4, 2011

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977)

My Rating: 100%

Well the next film is coming soon and I plan to go see it with my grandmother who is a huge Winnie the Pooh fan. SO i went on youtube and watched this movie again for the first time in probably around 10 years.

Plot: This movie contains three main stories of Christopher Robin's favorite toy, Winnie the Pooh along with the rest of his toy animals in a place called the Hundred-Acre Wood.
1)The Honey Tree: Pooh falls short on honey at home and so he sets out with ways to go into the honey tree.
2)A Blustery Day: This starts out as a story about a few adventures during a very windy day, and later a very rainy day in the Hundred-Acre Wood. This also contains introducing that ever lovable tiger, Tigger. :D
3)And Tigger Too: Due to his major habit of bouncing everywhere, Rabbit tries to find a way to get the bounce out of him.

Good golly I've forgotten so much of this film. It really comes to show how much you forget about your childhood as you grow older. Forgetting a bunch of this film for around 10 years definitely proves that. It was so fun to see all of these characters again and their adventures. Plus, you kind realizes how much Winnie the Pooh lives in a rather unique kind of world.

Characters:
Winnie the Pooh:It was awesome to see him again... though i'm very curious as to how much he's going to stay the same in the next film.
Piglet:...He was Piglet just as I remembered him.
Eeyore:He's a much more interesting character now that I'm older. mostly on how he's always so gloomy and all that.
Christopher Robin: Same as I remember him.
Owl:I find him a strange character now. mostly with his intelligence and how he always has a story about his family.
Tigger: The sad things is, if there's one thing i've forgotten the most when it comes to Winnie the Pooh, it's how much i really loved Tigger. I mean as soon as he came into Pooh's house and introduced himself I had a huge grin in my face and started chuckling from spelling his name, all the way to every time he sings his song. I'm kinda excited as to how he's going to be in the next film.

Music:Well it was Winnie the Pooh to it had a lot of classic musicals, primarily the theme song and "The wonderful thing about Tiggers."

And that is my review for The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh. It was a pleasure to see it again and i'm hoping for the best with the next film.

No comments:

Post a Comment